Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012

!!! NEXT BIG CHALLENGE !!!

So like I already told you there is a reason I also removed the pickups of my old Ibanez.
I did this because there is something sleeping in my mind for quite a long time now.
Since I was thinking about building a bass guitar I have been wondering where to put the pickups.
Where is the right position!?
After that I asked myself another more important question: Why isn't the position everywhere??
Therefore I am planning to try out a system for movable and turnable pickups. If it works and is fun my selfmade bass will get it.
So, here is my idea of the system: I hope you get it ;-)

maybe it looks a little bit complicated but I want to be able to move and to turn it.



If you push the pickup down a little it will be able to move

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen